- Volunteers...Vital to the survival and growth of the tree (repost)
- The Need and Nourishing Impact of the Fruit…A Suvivor Success Story
- Branching Out into the Community
- Sharing the Fruits of our Labor...Research
- Fruits of our Labor...Animal Assisted Therapy
- The Fruits of our Labor...School-Based Prevention Education Programming
- Crisis Center North's Roots and Branches
- My Fig Tree
- The Fig Tree...
- Q & A with Grace Coleman
Comments from Volunteers at Crisis Center North
Volunteers...Vital to the survival and growth of the tree (repost)
On average, volunteers provide 9,500 hours of service to CCN which is equivalent to one part-time and four full-time employees. This converts into an in-kind cash match of $201,126 for the Agency.
40 volunteers at CCN provide support, vision, and education. The program provides volunteer opportunities through the hotline, medical and legal advocacy programming; board membership; legislative advocacy; fundraising; and the public speakers bureau. CCN also offers youth volunteer opportunities.
If you would like to volunteer at Crisis Center North, visit our website, www.crisiscenternorth.org
Video production by Olivia Skonieczny, Crisis Center North Intern from Penn State University.