- Reporter's Notebook: Building a Story about Deconstruction
- A Fiesta with The Allegheny Front
- Reporter's Notebook: How Do You Bring Back a Dead Creek?
- Reporter's Notebook: Marcellus Shale and Dairy Farming
- The Allegheny Front: Where the Music Matters
- Reporter's Notebook: Shale and Public Health
- A Week With The Allegheny Front
- Welcome to The Allegheny Front
- Q&A with Kathy Knauer
Join The Allegheny Front for a Bueno Buffet at Mad Mex in Shadyside.
A Fiesta with The Allegheny Front
Buenos Dias all you lovers of salsa, cervesa, and The Allegheny Front!
Our program will benefit from a fundraising fiesta on Tuesday, April 17 at 6:30 pm at the Mad Mex restaurant in Pittsburgh's Shadyside neighborhood. All proceeds go toward bringing you the best environmental radio coverage in the region.
So take an extra siesta so you can party all night with The Allegheny Front at our ¡Bueno Buffet!
Purchase Tickets: Suggested minimum donation $40 per person.
If you can't join us, please consider donating to show your support of our programming. Check out The Allegheny Front's website for more information.
- Mad Mex chips, fresh salsa and guacamole
- Casa Salad with choice of two dressings
- Taquitos: potato, shrimp & fungi, Pennsyltucky fried tofu
- Mad Mex Quesadillas: chicken, steak, portabella, tofu
- Mad Mex Burritos: chicken, steak, portabella, tofu
- Wings served with ranch, blue cheese and celery
- All served with side of original salsa and sour cream
- One Dos Equis (16oz) or House Margarita (16oz) (21 or older)
- A dessert table featuring Sopapillas and Mexican chocolate brownies with hot fudge, honey and powdered sugar toppings