- Q&A with Rufus Idris, CEED Executive Director
- What is CEED?
- VIDEO: CEED's International Market Day at the Pittsburgh Public Market
- CEED Client Profile: Kelly’s Kitchen
- CEED Client Profile: Laptops ETC
- CEED Client Profile: Amani International Coffeehouse and Café
- CEED Client Profile: Global Food Market
- CEED Client Profile: Okapi Braiding Salon
- CEED Client Profile: Corporate Diversity Associates, LLC
- CEED Client Profile: Roland Ford’s Rhythm of Life
- CEED Client Profile: Royal Caribbean Restaurant
- CEED Client Profile: Creamy Creations & More
- CEED Client Profile: Nina Bella’s Design
- CEED Client Profile: JUBA Hair Braiding & Boutique
- CEED Client Profile: Smiling Banana Leaf
- Meet the CEED Staff
- CEED Client Profile: Kazanda’s Café
- CEED Client Profile: Urgent Denture Repair
- CEED Client Profile: Wolfstone, Inc. Cooking Oil Recycling
- CEED Featured on Cover of County M/W/DBE Department Annual Report
- CEED Backs International Fashion House Venture to Introduce World Fabrics, Designs
- CEED’s International Market Day First Saturdays of the Month at Pittsburgh Public Market
- CEED Partnering With Universities To Increase Reach of Financial Workshops
- CEED receives $600,000 in grants from U.S. Commerce Department & Heinz Endowments
- What is CEED?
- Q&A with Rufus Idris
CEED Client Profile: Corporate Diversity Associates, LLC
Corporate Diversity Associates, LLC (CDA) is a Pittsburgh-based consulting firm specializing in talent acquisition support services for corporations and institutions.
Founded by K. Chase Patterson, formerly a field representive for U.S. Congressman Mike Doyle, with business planning support from CEED, CDA markets its clients as well as the Pittsburgh Metro Area at multiethnic national and regional conferences and conventions as well as colleges, universities, and high school campuses.
CDA’s services are aimed at regional and national corporationss that are recognizing the value and importance of a diversified working culture.
With CEED’s support, CDA has obtained financial backing from an investor who shares the belief that a coordinated effort to promote a diverse workforce and attract qualified candidates from around the world.
“CDA firmly stands on the belief that it possesses the knowledge and strategy to provide exemplary support services for corporations and institutions that share in a belief of a diverse workforce,” the company stated.
CDA also offers its “At Home Pittsburgh” service, which showcases the benefits of living and working in the region for prospective candidates, as well as its cultural diversity by providing a pre-visit interview to evaluate the expectations of the candidate’s cultural, social, and professional desires and expectations.
To read a recent article about CDA, CLICK HERE.