- Cave Canem Fellow Reflects on Wisdom Teeth, Cornbread
- Cave Canem Fellow Gets Down with the Sounds of WBLK
- Cave Canem Fellow Metaphors & Meteorites You
- Cave Canem Fellow Wants to Be a Cowboy
- Cave Canem Fellow Heats Up the Mic
- Cave Canem Fellow Brings Happy to You
- "We Are Not Post-Racial"
- How Cave Canem Came to Be
- Cave Canem Fellow Gives Voice to the King of Pop
- Cave Canem Completes Its 15th Annual Retreat
- Q&A with Alison Meyers
Cave Canem fellow Glenn North shares his work at the 2010 Cave Canem retreat.
Cave Canem Fellow Gets Down with the Sounds of WBLK
Second-year fellow Glenn North has some fun with the audience during his reading at the Cave Canem retreat.
Glenn North is a performance poet who has shared the stage with such renowned writers as Nikki Giovanni, Sonia Sanchez, and Amiri Baraka. His original spoken word tracks are featured on CDs including Out of the Comfort Zone by the Jazz Disciples, Release by the Phantom, and The Experience by Tru Sol. Glenn’s work has been commissioned by Points of Light Foundation, the Norman Lear Center, the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, and Kansas City Public Library, among others. He has been a featured poet at events hosted by MTV Rock the Vote, NAACP Black History Month, and KC Repertory Theatre in conjunction with the world premiere of Clay.