- Cave Canem Fellow Reflects on Wisdom Teeth, Cornbread
- Cave Canem Fellow Gets Down with the Sounds of WBLK
- Cave Canem Fellow Metaphors & Meteorites You
- Cave Canem Fellow Wants to Be a Cowboy
- Cave Canem Fellow Heats Up the Mic
- Cave Canem Fellow Brings Happy to You
- "We Are Not Post-Racial"
- How Cave Canem Came to Be
- Cave Canem Fellow Gives Voice to the King of Pop
- Cave Canem Completes Its 15th Annual Retreat
- Q&A with Alison Meyers
Cave Canem fellow Bianca Spriggs shares her work at the 2010 Cave Canem retreat.
Cave Canem Fellow Brings Happy to You
Bianca Spriggs reads her poem "Water Body" at the Cave Canem Retreat.
Bianca Spriggs resides in Lexington, Kentucky where she works as an instructor of composition, literature, and creative writing. She is the creator and programmer of the Gypsy Poetry Slam, which is featured annually at the Kentucky Women Writers Conference. A recipient of the Sophia Danielle Arnold scholarship, Bianca is certified as a Workshop Trainer through the Empowerment Institute founded by David Gershon and Gail Straub. Her emphasis is on fostering empowerment and combating ignorance through the arts. An Affrilachian Poet and Cave Canem fellow, Bianca is the author of Kaffir Lily, and her work may be found in the anthologies New Growth: Recent Kentucky Writings, America! What's My Name? and the journals Caduceus, Alehouse, and Appalachian Heritage.