- Northside Urban Pathways 2010 Spring Concert
- Anthony Negron - Graduation Project
- Math in My World by Assata Muhammad
- NUP Book Fair
- Optimus Prime with student dancers Ty Moran and Virgil Moore: Instructor Rosalyn Cruz
- Sounds of Steel Performing ‘Sleep Walk’: Instructor Tracy Whorton
- Arizona Immigration Law Debate
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) Wholesale/Retail Trip
- Math Department Teacher Phil McCaffrey's FedEx Experiment
- Science Department Teacher Tina Hayes - Dissection Class
- Q & A with Linda Clautti
Math Teacher Phil McCaffrey teaches students to calculate the height of packing 'peanuts' in a FedEx box.
Math Department Teacher Phil McCaffrey's FedEx Experiment
In this high school math class taught by Northside Urban Pathways teacher Phil McCaffrey, students determine the height of recycled packing 'peanuts' after the packaged products are removed.